MANCHESTER UNITED travel to London for a huge Premier League clash with Arsenal in their next game.
United are looking to keep up the pace with league leaders Manchester City while Arsenal want to continue on their resurgent run of form.
What time does Arsenal vs Man Utd kick-off?
- Arsenal’s clash with rivals United will get underway from 5.30pm UK time on Saturday, January 30.
- The game will take place at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Man Utd’s visit down to Arsenal will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can catch all of the action on a mobile or tablet device, so long as you download the NOW TV or Sky Go apps.
- The game is also available to view from a Smart TV, so long as it carries the NOW TV app.
Martin Odegaard is available to make his debut when Arsenal host Manchester United on Saturday evening – but the Gunners may be without Kieran Tierney and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
The Real Madrid playmaker joined on loan for the rest of the season on Wednesday.
For United, Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof and Luke Shaw all missed the Red Devils’ 2-1 defeat at home to Sheffield United on Wednesday night.
But the trio are hoping they will return against the Gunners on Saturday as they look to get their Premier League title challenge back on track.
Speaking about Bailly ahead of the Sheffield United game, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said; “Eric was down to play this game but he got a bang yesterday and is sore and bruised. It’s unfortunate for him.”
Arsenal – 9/5
Draw – 12/5
Man Utd – 29/20
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.