CHELSEA get their 2021 underway with a blockbuster Premier League clash at home to Manchester City.
Both sides are looking to maintain their places in and around the top four in the table and victory for either side at Stamford Bridge would put them in good stead to do so.
What time does Chelsea vs Man City kick-off?
- Chelsea’s big clash with Man City will get underway from 4.30pm UK time on Sunday, January 3.
- The game will be played in London at Stamford Bridge,
- There will be no supporters in attendance as the capital is currently in tier 4 of the government’s coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- City’s visit to Chelsea will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- The action is available for live streaming from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also watch the game from a Smart TV, so long as it carries NOW TV.
City will be without striker Gabriel Jesus for the game because he tested positive for coronavirus.
Kyle Walker also tested positive for the virus as City’s last fixture with Everton had to be postponed because of an outbreak.
Eric Garcia is also out off the game with a muscle injury but City don’t have any further absentees to deal with ahead of the clash.
Chelsea boss Lampard has said that Hakim Ziyech could return against City but it’s still doubtful.
Reece James may also miss out as he has a hamstring strain, though Lampard is hopeful he can take part.
- Chelsea – 2/1
- Draw – 5/2
- Man City – 6/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.