JUVENTUS visit Inter Milan in the first of two huge Coppa Italia semi-final ties.
The Turin side haven’t been in the best form in the league this season but will want to stamp their authority in Italy’s most prestigious domestic competition against Antonio Conte’s Inter.
What time does Inter vs Juventus kick-off?
- Inter’s big clash with Juventus will get underway from 7.45pm UK time on Tuesday, February 2.
- The first leg will take place at Inter’s home ground the San Siro.
- There will be no fans in the stadium because of the coronavirus pandemic.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Inter Milan’s huge game with Juventus will be shown live on BT Sport ESPN.
- You can download the BT Sport app onto your mobile or tablet device and live stream the action from there.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Romelu Lukaku has been handed a one-match suspension thanks to his clash with Zlatan Ibrahimovic last week so he will miss the game with Juventus.
Achraf Hakim is also suspended, so expect Matteo Darmian to take his place at the wing-back position.
Paulo Dybala is still absent for Juventus while Danilo and Alex Sandro battle it out for a spot at left-back.
Cristiano Ronaldo will likely start the game, with Alvaro Morata alongside him.
- Inter – 13/10
- Draw – 21/10
- Juventus – 7/4
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.