Norwich moved five points clear at the top of the Championship but failed to score for a second successive league game as they were held at Millwall.
The hosts had the better of the few opportunities as Kenneth Zohore headed over and Scott Malone dragged an effort wide when well-placed.
The Canaries, who also drew 0-0 with Middlesbrough on Saturday, have now failed to score in their past three games.
Jed Wallace had a great chance to win it with the last kick of the game when some bizarre overplaying from the visitors left him win an open goal from 40 yards out but he could not get his shot on target.
Goalkeeper Tim Krul was out of position having thrown the ball back into play just inside his own half but, rather than just launch the ball forward with seconds left, Norwich played the ball square and midfielder Kieran Dowell lost it to Wallace, who could only send his long-range shot past the post.
It was a sixth 0-0 this season for Millwall, who are now unbeaten in four but will have felt they had the chances to have taken three points.
Norwich will need to improve for their next game as they travel to second-placed Swansea on Friday.
- 23McNamaraSubstituted forRomeoat 77′minutes
- 16KieftenbeldBooked at 87mins
- 19WoodsSubstituted forBennettat 78′minutes
- 8ThompsonSubstituted forFergusonat 78′minutes
- 13ZohoreSubstituted forSmithat 82′minutes
- 7J Wallace
- 2AaronsBooked at 89mins
- 7RuppSubstituted forMcLeanat 80′minutesBooked at 82mins
- 11PlachetaSubstituted forHernándezat 80′minutes
- 8VrancicSubstituted forDowellat 75′minutes
- 14CantwellSubstituted forIdahat 89′minutes
- Steve Martin
Match ends, Millwall 0, Norwich City 0.